Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Do you ever have do absolutely nothing days?

Today is one of those days for me. The last few months have been good, but incredibly busy and I am tired!

Yesterday we spent the day at Epcot (side note: we aren't doing an actual go somewhere vacation this year, but Disney offered a GREAT deal for Florida residents so we'll be spending a few days there the next couple of months :-) ) and had a great day. Of course it was very active, and according to my FitBit we walked just under 20,000 steps.

So with everything that's gone on today I decided would be a complete lazy day. Wearing my PJs all day, playing on the computer, catching up on DVR shows and catching up on some reading

 
 
Yes, I am waaaaayyyyy behind on my magzine reading :-)
 
What are your thoughts on having totally lazy days?
 
Do they make you feel guilty? For me there is no guilt. I do it so rarely and I know at times I need to just relax and do nothing for my mental and physical health.
 
Are you like me, do you think lazy days are a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle?
 
And with that, I am off to chill...happy Sunday, and enjoy whatever you have planned for today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment