Sunday, May 19, 2013

Running with the bulls

Yup, it's true, I'm doing it.

February 1, 2014 in Tampa, FL, Tim and I will be running with the bulls in The Great Bull Run.

It's a 0.25 mile run with live bulls running after you and then they pass you...cause the bulls definitely run faster - LOL!

I'm a little nervous, but more excited. Of course I'd love to go to Spain some day and SEE this event, but after reading the safety precautions (although it's still not 100% safe) I feel pretty good about it.

The Spain trip will happen some day, but running with the bulls will be one of the 50 by 50 races and I can't wait.

Now we just have to get Tim to be able to run 0.25 miles, which he's working on...although cardio is not his favorite to do :-)

What do you all think? Would you ever run with bulls?

No comments:

Post a Comment